Tim Ellison wrote:
Geir Magnusson Jr wrote:
Tim Ellison wrote:
Geir Magnusson Jr wrote:
I moved modules/security to archive/modules/security and moved
modules/security2 to modules/security.  I adjusted build scripts as
needed.
Thanks.  How about making the archive/ a peer of trunk/, branches/ &
tags/, then people downloading trunk won't get the archived stuff too?
Hm.  I think of it still as "live material" in our tree, but I don't
feel too strongly about this.  If we keep it there, we should set  a
policy to expire it out of there at some point.

whatever -- I don't really mind either.  We have a module called
'archive' so don't want to add to confusion about the archive in trunk.

I wasn't able to go further or put a snapshot up because of really awful
network conditions in the hotel I'm in. (There seems to be something
systemically bad about Embassy Suites - this is the second time I've had
network problems in the last two times I stayed in one...)
I have built the refactored code (at rev 378478) and created the snapshot
archives.  They are sitting on my disk at the moment.  Do we need a
green light from the incubator PMC before uploading a new snapshot?
No.  I'll check to see if I promised lazy notification messages on this.

ok -- let me know, I'll wait.

Don't hold up for this. This is for all practical purposes an automated snapshot, you being the automator... No one will confuse this for a release of any sort.

We prollie should be doubly sure, and put a note in the root - SNAPSHOT.txt or something for next time...

BTW, is there an ant target for this snapshot creation yet?

erm, (shuffle, shuffle), no.  I run the default target and copy in the
license, notices, and readme files.  I'll add it to the list

Cool - I just was getting bleary-eyed last night so wasn't sure if I missed it..

thx