There's an interesting issue - we probably need to find out under what license the source found in sun bug reports is available under :)

geir

Arzhan Kinzhalin wrote:
URLClassLoader can't load this class because searchURLs parameter in
findClassImpl does not contain current directory and includes only
"p:/". So, IMO problem is inside VM kernel classes.

What do you think we should do with this issue?

It actually has corresponding bug report [1] which provides some
background to the story.

Names and behaviour of command-line arguments is not a part of the
spec. It's just that everyone follows well-established conventions. In
this case it would seem natural to copy the behavior.

[1] http://bugs.sun.com/bugdatabase/view_bug.do?bug_id=4515984

--
Arzhan