Sounds good -- I don't know if people have already seen the classlib
status page [1] which gives a very broad view of what's happening; and
(as you point out) the JAPI tool output [2] that gives a very detailed view.

The tools we need are not reflected in those lists yet, though there has
been some discussion about them on the list.  There are a number of
tests for existing code coming in HARMONY-57, but more tests and
experiences running apps would also be useful.

[1]
http://incubator.apache.org/harmony/subcomponents/classlibrary/status.html
[2] http://www.kaffe.org/~stuart/japi/htmlout/h-jdk14-harmony

--