Weldon Washburn wrote:
I still get the same error.

I deleted the jchevm directory and got a clean version (382162) from
svn.  I followed the instructions in Apache.README with the exception
that I did not do anything about libpopt or libz.  There are versions
of these libs in c:\cygwin\

Perhaps there is a mismatch between where you installed Classpath
and where jchevm is looking for it.. ? I.e., class not found because
the class really is not found.

Did you configure jchevm with any "--with-classpath=" flag? If not
then you should have /usr/local/classpath/share/classpath/glibj.zip
(on Linux, not sure what the Windows equivalent is). That is, jchevm's
default expected Classpath root is /usr/local/classpath.

-Archie