Thanks a lot for your encouragement, Stefano. I will try to participate as much as possible ;-)

Richard Liang
China Software Development Lab, IBM

Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
Richard Liang wrote:
Dear Geir,

Just realize I'm not a committers after I'm too impertinent to read your notes clearly. :-) Sorry again.

Richard,

committers make 'binding' votes, but votes from the community are as important because they stimulate participation and signal information to those steering the ship forward.

If somebody sees an iceberg while dancing on the deck of the titanic, I would want the captains to know sooner rather than later ;-)