Archie Cobbs wrote:

Enrico Migliore wrote:

I noticed that Ivan introduced the macro __CYGWIN__. Did you merge the macro in the source tree, or it exists only in Ivan's code?

All of the Cygwin fixes that I know of (except unzipping the zip files)
should be merged into the source now. If there's one I missed, let me
know and I'll add it.

-Archie

Hi Archie,

let's do this way: during the weekend, starting from my, your, Ivan's, Waldon's threads, and from the current source tree of JCHEVM, I'll write (and test, of course) the HOWTO. Then, on monday, I'll submit it to the list for discussion, so that you can evaluate which fixes to apply to the source.

Enrico