I'm not sure myself,  but I personally think that is fine.

There is also a "Resources" directory in every source folder, I have no idea what it is used for. Anyone can help?

karan malhi wrote:
Thanks Paulex,

What about ResourceBundles specific to a package like for example javax.accessibility. Should we put the ResourceBundles in org.apache.harmony.accessibility.internal ?

Paulex Yang wrote:

Karan,

karan malhi wrote:

Hi,

The javax.accessibility.AccessibleBundle class requires a default ResourceBundle.

1. Which package would we put the default resource bundle classes in?

Currently the resource bundles are located in http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/incubator/harmony/enhanced/classlib/trunk/modules/luni/src/main/java/org/apache/harmony/luni/internal/locale/

I think the classes without locale in its name is default bundles, for example, "Country" is a default one.

2. What locales are supported by Harmony?

try java.util.Locale.getAvailableLocales() :)

--
Paulex Yang
China Software Development Lab