Hi Leo

2006/3/10, Leo Simons <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Hi Mikhail!
>
> On Thu, Mar 09, 2006 at 10:34:46AM +0600, Mikhail Loenko wrote:
> > Actually there are important things that are to be tracked in JIRA.
>
> Err...here's that rule again:
>
>  Really Important Things MUST Go In SVN And/Or Onto The Public Mailing List

Well, that does not mean that they must not go into JIRA, right?

Geir has created category "Non-bug differences from RI" [1] and those
differences are to go there. <note> I'm not saying that discussions of the
differences are to go there </note>

Actually JIRA issues can be splitted this way: obvious stuff (like wrong method
signature or wrong constant value in classlib) and non-obvious stuff (someone
can disagree with the issue once it is created).

Normally obvious stuff is interesting for the person opening the issue and
a committer applying a patch. Non-obvious stuff is interesting for other
people also.

What I suggest is to separate those two kind of issues. For example, we
can try to separate Trivial issues from other ones.

Thanks,
Mikhail

[1]
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-harmony-dev/200602.mbox/[EMAIL