Hi Geir,

I've just removed the blocks on SVN and viewcvs as the claim has been resolved to everyone's satisfaction.

ok, good.

I'd like to thank everyone involved for approaching this earnestly and in good faith, working together to get this problem fixed.

As a benefit, we've built a bridge between our Harmony community and members of the SableVM community, and I look forward to working with them in the future.

wouldn't it be possible to unify Harmony and SableVM contributors' efforts, in order to have just one JVM and one group of work?

geir

Enrico