On Thu, Mar 23, 2006 at 11:40:10AM -0500, Etienne Gagnon wrote:
> > I seem to recall that you mentioned previously that if any part of
> > SableVM would move to be a part of harmony you'd prefer that the name
> > SableVM be kept...
>
> This was in a private email discussion between Geir, Archie and me...

Really? How do I know about it then? ...

> [Leo, please be careful not to report private discussions without first
> asking permission from relevant people to do so.  Such things can lead
> to diplomatic disasters.  Luckily, it's not the case here.  :-)]

In any case, apologies.

> So, let me rephrase my expressed wish (yet, I really don't know if now
> is an appropriate time to discuss such a thing):

I don't know either. I just dabble. You get better at it :-)

The reason I ask the questions is now is because I'm looking for possible
unsurmountable problems. If we find any, then it does not make sense to
waste "official" or "lawyer" time. I tend to try and make sure that there
is something all people involved really really really want, and that all
the hows and whys and if-and-only-if-thens and WHEREASes are fully
spelled out, before sending questions "upwards" into the official
channels.

<snip/>
> Hoping that this clarifies this non-issue. :-)

Crystal clear, thanks!

> Have fun!

You too!

regards,