Oh, yes. Crypto test suite is not included in 'common test suite run' so all
the (enabled)  test are passing for you. I meant passing all crypto tests. I
run tests for crypto module by typing:
cd modules\crypto\make; ant test

I think it should be included to 'common test suite run'  to avoid
confusions like this. Most propably I attached the old patch file that
didn't include these 2 lines that I added at last moment. Sorry, for
confusion.

Thanks,
Stepan.

On 3/30/06, Tim Ellison wrote:

> All the (enabled) tests are passing for me.  What do you see failing?
>
> Regards,
> Tim
>
> Stepan Mishura (JIRA) wrote:
> >      [ http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-279?page=all ]
> >
> > Stepan Mishura updated HARMONY-279:
> > -----------------------------------

> > Tim, could you please apply minor fix to make all test pass?
> >
> >> Extract crypto component from security module
> >> ---------------------------------------------
> >>
> >>          Key: HARMONY-279
> >>      Project: Harmony
> >>         Type: Improvement
> >>   Components: Classlib
> >>     Reporter: Stepan Mishura
> >>     Assignee: Tim Ellison
> >>  Attachments: fixHarmony279.txt, minorFixHarmony279.txt
> >>
> >> According to class library componentization crypto module includes the
> following packages:
> >> javax.crypto
> >> javax.crypto.interfaces
> >> javax.crypto.spec
> >> Currently this packages are reside in security module. Going to provide
> a patch to put them in crypto module.
> >

> --
>
> Tim Ellison ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
> IBM Java technology centre, UK.