I thought that they were now being added buy the test script, and no more manual work was needed...

Mikhail Loenko wrote:
Hello

to run the tests one need to put some files to classpath, for example:

===from RUNNING-TESTS.txt====
2) JUnit.jar - any modern version. http://www.junit.org

   Put this on your classpath because
   we self-host to test (i.e. use both the Harmony class library
   and the external non-open source J9 VM that is available to us
   under an evaluation license

3) bcprov-jdk14-131.jar : from http://www.bouncycastle.org/

  Put in classpath - we'll fix this problem too.

Given that we now download these files is there any reason having to put them
into CLASSPATH manually?

Thanks,
Mikhail