On 4/4/06, Paulex Yang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Tim,
>
> I've rolled back the page, and I'm sorry if it made someone
> uncomfortable. I thought Wiki should not be something final, or
> official, and it just used as record for sth. in progress, say,
> discussion, code status, or volunteer, so that everyone can see and
> involve if interest, and IMHO Wiki is easier to summary and read
> (otherwise the new comers may need to search in mailing list archive, or
> just ask questions have been discussed before), especially considering
> Wiki modification can be subscribed.

Hi Paulex,
I agree with you: we definitely need some sort of summaries on Wiki.
Harmony mailing has lots of threads which one can hardly track not
being full time there. However information published on Wiki should be
"agreed" with others who affected. Otherwise it can even mislead
someone, right? Therefore we need mailing notifications/discussions
before publishing I think.

Wishes,
--
Anton Avtamonov,