Archie Cobbs wrote:
Weldon Washburn wrote:
I have zero problems if you put specific directories contained in JIRA
harmony-318 below harmony/enhanced/gnuclasspathadapter.  The specific
directories are:

 - kernel
 - luni
 - nio

OK, I can do it as soon as someone tells me it's OK to commit.

Before we accept that, we need an ACQ from Weldon. I'll work with him to get that.

I also believe we'll need the BCC from him for this - it should be trivial because he wrote this solo and specifically for Harmony.

We should be able to get this done today.

I have more mods that I would like to make to this code.  How do I do
this once it is svn?

We'll have to get you SVN commit access. Geir should be able to
tell you what's required.

Committer status :) Determining this is one of the responsibilities of the Harmony PMC. This is a private discussion because it's about people and personal issues. We're looking at lots of people right now...