On 4/18/06, Mark Hindess <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Dmitry,
>
> Out of curiosity, how are you discovering these?  I've just uploaded an
> updated version of my testing tool to HARMONY-325.  I think it should
> find most of the problems you are reporting - see the results file,
> harmony.exception.differences-0.02.txt.  It can also generate test
> cases.

Mark,

Alex Orlov has mentioned a similar tool in the thread "matching
reference implementation exception behaviour".
This issue (HARMONY-373) is the first one from a series that was
discovered by the tool. Actually, I have got lots of issues that have
already investigated with prepared unit tests. So, I just prepare
patches and file JIRA issues.

Thanks.
--
Dmitry M. Kononov