Tim Ellison wrote:
Mikhail Loenko wrote:
2006/4/21, Tim Ellison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Mikhail Loenko wrote:
Well, the reason is we did not discuss the topic here
Sure.  What would you like to discuss?
1. Do we put all the messages into one file or per-module?

I'd prefer one catalog per module now that we have the code split up.
The risk is that there will be large duplication of common messages, but
let's see, they should stand alone.

For now, couldn't we go this route, and at some point as things stabilize, if duplication gets to be a real problem, extract all that is common and share?

If we do split them up then I guess it makes sense to put the accessor
class and properties files into org.apache.harmony.<component>.internal?

Creating and maintaining these (accessor/strings) is trivial in the
Eclipse string externalization tool.

2. When I tried to internationalize it with Eclipse it suggested me
keys looking
different way (something like "RandomAccessFile.1"). So what are the keys that
are liked by most of the people?

I'd prefer the module name '.', i.e. beans.1, beans.2, and so on.

+1

(and I'll grumble about the o.a.h.<c>.internal later)