On 4/22/06, LvJimmy,Jing <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> In my understanding, if someone want to add some regression tests to test
> APIs, it
> can be added directly to the API test files if any, it is not necessary to
> open a new file.

I see. Could you please explain what is your understanding of tests
that are located in the luni/src/test/java/org/apache/harmony/tests/*
directories? I would like to know what is the reason of creating
subdirectories of the <module>/src/test/java directory others than the
tests directory?

Thanks.
--
Dmitry M. Kononov