It means we should compare both implementations on the method-by-method base
to understand where there is the performance degradation. Obviously new
tests should be implemented
for this purpose. Those methods look worse should be replaced if they have
no internal representation's dependency.
Now we need to understand who will a volunteer for this task.

Thanks,
Vladimir.