Tim, that is excellent! Thank you.

I have couple of minor questions:

Am I right with interpretation that the primary "source" is the spec
rather than RI behavior? If the spec is consistent and logical, but
contradicts to the RI behavior we are basing on spec? I'm asking just
because that caused lots of debates last time and I want to make sure
everyone agreed with this statement now.

Another minor comment regarding to the serialization compatibility:
What if serialization form is not specified and the spec states that
serialization form will not be compatible with future releases? Does
it mean we want to copy the existing serialization form? Or we are
going to define our own? Should it be reflected in the guidelines?

Wishes,
--
Anton Avtamonov,
Intel Middleware Products Division