thx! I just wanted to make sure we knew of any places where we could help or vector people that were interested...

geir

Tim Ellison wrote:
It is fully complete and compatible for Java 5 (modulo the usual spec
ambiguities and absences that we are familiar with).

Geir Magnusson Jr wrote:
Does anyone have an idea how 'complete' or 'compatible' the eclipse
compiler is for Java 5?  Given the state of the ecosystem, I'm guessing
there is no general test suite for java compilers...