On 5/10/06, Tim Ellison wrote:

Stepan Mishura (JIRA) wrote:
<snip>
> 2) To avoid casting while-loop was replaced with for-loop. Could you
review the change?

I was scratching my head about this cast, so I was very pleased to see
your elegant solution.

I must admit that I don't really understand why the for-loop version is
inherently different (other than it 'hides' the casting) -- but I've
learned a new pattern there :-)

Well, as far as I understand new for-loop version was designed to simplify
iteration on collections so I just applied it for this case - nothing
outstanding. However a side effect of 'hiding' the cast was some kind of
disclosure for me.

Frankly speaking, I also don't understands some aspects of using
generics :-)

Thanks,
Stepan

Tim Ellison ([EMAIL PROTECTED])