Either way. We expect to be fixed soon - it's not avail because infra wants to review the SVN repo to ensure that there was no damage due to the crash. That should be happening today.

gier

Andrey Chernyshev wrote:
Hi All,

I'd like to mention one more issue concerned with the broken https
access: the building script supplied with the DRLVM is currently
checking out sources for class libraries from
https://svn.apache.org/... . Though it can be easily changed in a
build property file, this still may create the difficulties for people
who may be interested in looking at DRLVM.

Does it make sense to attach a patch for DRLVM building scripts which
would change URL to http://svn.apache.org, or, we can expect https to
be fixed soon?

Thanks.
Andrey