Daniel Gandara wrote:
Mark Hindess wrote:

Daniel,

I've just contributed a JIRA,
that integrates the ITC rmi implementation as modules/rmi.  (The jsr14
version.  Only the code at the moment, I creating the scripts/patches
for the tests next.)

  We've been working on improvements to the rmi test suite,
I've contributed that at http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-473
(I created a new JIRA since previous one HARMONY-211 was closed-)
so please take that test suite.

I think we should avoid adding too much to exsting JIRAs, because it can get messy if some stuff is accepted, some isn't, etc.

There is little additional cost for adding a new JIRA, and we can link them to keep track of related things...