We need to have a static base for the initial contribution, so that
people can review it, understand it, and vote upon it without it
changing underneath them.

In the meantime you can create a cumulative patch of your own work and
note in JIRA that is is obsoleting a previous issue.  That will provide
traceability and evidence that the updates are being made in the project.

Tim Ellison ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
IBM Java technology centre, UK.