Mark Hindess wrote:
On 24 May 2006 at 12:50, "Mikhail Loenko" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

As a first step I suggest taking it as a base - move rmi to rmi4 or
whatever and move rmi3 to rmi.

This is fine with me but, being slightly pedantic, I think that's the
second step.  The first step is to do the same restructure that I did
with the itc 1.4 rmi when I moved it to modules/rmi.  That is, make
rmi3 build with:

  ant -Dhy.rmi.module=rmi3 -f make/build.xml

That's not 'slightly' pedantic. :)  Why not ensure that

   ant -Dhy.rmi.module=rmi -f make/build.xml

works when done?