should we rethink this? Not just for this reason, but also for ease of data management as this thing grows...

Mikhail Loenko wrote:
2006/5/25, Geir Magnusson Jr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
We could always just partition in the filesystem and separate the test
runs for bootclasspath API, and bootclasspath implementation?

The problem is that we have a single directory where we put results. So if we run all the tests including both impl and api at once then result of the second
test being run will overwrite result of the first one

Mikhail