Mikhail Fursov wrote:
I saw a report generated from JAPI output with percent of package
implementation progress on gnu-classpath related site. We can use the same
statistics in harmony...

Like this: http://www.kaffe.org/~stuart/japi/htmlout/h-jdk14-classpath.html

LOL. Yes, that is what I was referring to. We get the report once a day from Stuart :)

geir

On 5/25/06, Geir Magnusson Jr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Nathan Beyer wrote:
> That's what I've been using, so I would say it's a fairly good place to
> start. The other technique I use in conjunction is generating the
javadoc
> from the Harmony source. This allows for some noticing some of the
larger
> holes when visually comparing it to the specification.
>
> The other piece that might be interesting is running one of those tools
that
> scans for TODO and FIXME comments and reports the what and where.

I thought IDEA and Eclipse do this....

geir