Vladimir Gorr wrote:
On 5/26/06, Tim Ellison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

That's right.  When we compile with Sun's compiler it compiles against
the Sun class libraries, and when we compile with the Harmony
(ECJ-based) javac it compiles against the Harmony class libraries.

Tim,

maybe does it make sense adding the RI rt.jar to CLASSPATH for the ECJ-based
compiler?
In this case all we didn't implemented will be taken from RI. Is this a
stupid idea?

Not stupid, but would mask things like this. We just need someone to write j.u.Scanner :)