Geir Magnusson Jr wrote:
> so explain in more detail :)  Someone might sign up...

The deploy directory does not currently contain all the build-time
requirements for the native code launcher (it needs hyprt.lib and
hycomp.h etc. etc.) or the java-based tooling tests (it will need the
test support classes).

Oliver has already signed up to getting those in place for each module
to compile against, and that will do fine for tools too (even if they
are not in /classlib).

Tim Ellison ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
IBM Java technology centre, UK.