People, have compassion on critical error/info messages at least (>=
Level.WARNING) . This is not a DEBUG logging, this is useful stuff for
end user!

2006/6/8, Geir Magnusson Jr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Tim Ellison wrote:
> Resurrecting this thread, with some trepidation...
>
> We went round the houses a bit, but did we reach a conclusion to the
> questions you posed?

Sadly, no, it doesn't seem so.

I was hoping that Aspect-Master-George might give us some hints...

> I'm eager to fix-up the DNS provider code.

Is there something driving that other than the desire to "put it to
bed"?  (Just curious)

Can you just comment the stuff out?  (or I can - I'll be happy to)

geir

--
Alexei Zakharov,
Intel Middleware Product Division