Ok.

What I'm trying to determine is if the messages that are being generated
now are larger than the last message that went through.

If they aren't, then it's probably not a message-size limit imposed by
the list and we have to look elsewhere.

So, is the message that is trying to be sent now bigger or smaller then
the last message that went through?

geir