There was one binary, but it seemed more like an experimental build of new
stuff.

As for the code, there will have to be some modifications to work with our
VMI. The java.util.concurrent classes are clean, but the 'atomic' and
'locks' packages are filled with references to a Sun proprietary class, that
we would have to replace. For example, check out the AtomicBoolean class
[1].

[1]
http://gee.cs.oswego.edu/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/jsr166/src/main/java/util/concu
rrent/atomic/AtomicBoolean.java?rev=1.20&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-marku