On 6/14/06, Richard Liang wrote:

Stepan Mishura wrote:
> On 6/14/06, Richard Liang wrote:
>>

>> Tim Ellison wrote:

>> > Looks like you are missing a "-vmargs" option to tell eclipse.exe to
>> > pass the -D args to the VM.  So try (ignore my mail client's
>> wrapping):
>> >
>> > eclipse -vm D:\jdk\RI\jdk1.5.0_06\bin\javaw -vmargs -Xms256M -Xmx256M
>> > -Dpde.allowCycles=true -Dpde.jreProfile=none
>> >

>> Great! It works very well. Thanks a lot, Tim. :-)
>

> Hmm... strange but this recipe doesn't work for me.

Hello Stepan,

I'm using Eclipse 3.2 RC7 and I only check out LUNI, NIO and support.
Could you provide more detailed error message? Thanks a lot.

Hi Richard,

I've tried to build LUNI module. The message is the same as in initial post:
"The project was not built since its build path is incomplete. Cannot find
the class file for java.lang.Object. Fix the build path then try building
this project".

Before I fixed the problem as you did - by adding explicitly "
luni-kernel-stubs.jar" to build path. So I assumed that Tim's advise should
work in my case too but it doesn't :-(
Maybe I've missed something.

Thanks,
Stepan.