The current reports don't provide code source linking. Are you going to
add it?

There were no information for 'security' and 'auth' modules, but, I have
updated the pages and now there is source code linking for all modules.

One more issue to discuss: excluded classes present in the coverage table
now with 0 coverage. May be it is more convenient do not have these classes
in coverage tables at all? In this case one won't wonder why the class has 0
coverage - go to exclude list to look at the class and decide whether the
class is really untested or just excluded from coverage, instead, all really
uncovered classes will be shown with 0 coverage, if a class is missed in
coverage table – it is in exclude list.
Thanks,
  Vladimir

Now I have 2 questions/ issues to discuss:
> 1) preferable VM to calculate coverage (seems, the exclude list is a
> little
> bit different for j9 and drlvm)

If the only difference is the exclude list then I'd suggest using VM with
the shortest one. :-)

2) preferable sorting mode for results (by name, by blocks or by methods)

IMHO, sorting by name looks more natural.

Thanks,
Stepan.

Thanks,