Mark Hindess wrote:
> On 19 June 2006 at 14:03, "Mikhail Loenko" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Good stuff. I was also thinking about separating exclude list from
>> modules' build.xml.
>
> Yes that definitely makes sense.  (I did that in one of the old JIRAs
> but had forgotten about it.)

And George had submitted a patch to do that too in HARMONY-263.  That
was a while ago and has languished while we had other things on our
collective mind, maybe its time has come now.  It would be a shame to
reinvent it.

> I'll wait another 24 hours for comments and then I'll get started on
> these improvements.

Are you volunteering to move the build.xml's up a level?  I'm quite
happy to do it, but don't want to step on your toes.

Tim Ellison ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
IBM Java technology centre, UK.