Hi,

I would like to submit a debugging/tracing guide for VM/just-in-time debugging
and troubleshooting in DRLVM. This might be useful for developers trying to
debug DRLVM.

There's some rather straight-forward stuff to do in Eclipse plus some less
trivial config options description and some debug scenarios. I hope the info
can be of help to you.

The question is how to best deploy it. The options I see:

1) Patch the Harmony site and deploy the doc as a simple HTML file on the
Harmony documentation

2) Patch the DRLVM source code bundle documentation: add some section to the
developer's guide

3) Post the content on Harmony Wiki for editing and discussion; move the final
version into the DRLVM doc set some time later if needed

I personally like the last option but have no strong feelings about it. I can
do whichever you think is wiser. Please let me know what you think.

Best regards,

Nadya Morozova