2006/6/20, Vladimir Ivanov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Thanks Stepan,

1. The decision about other resource files is: they should be stored into
"src/test/resources/" without further naming convention. Right? – then,
a)       Ideally, can we specify further (after src/test/resources/) naming
convention for resource files as it is done for serialization files?
b)       At least, specify that resource file name should contain test name
– for easy resource file search?

It does not work well. Single resource might be used by many tests

c)       Shouldn't we move content of "<trunk>/support/" into corresponding
module's src/test/resources/ directories? – if yes, I can do it.

+1

It smells like we already discussed that and agreed to distribute trunk/support
between modules. not sure.

Thanks,
Mikhail

2. Can we add a link to the
http://incubator.apache.org/harmony/subcomponents/classlibrary/ser_testing.htmldocument
at the testing page?

I want to create a script which checks that tests are stored as it is
described on testing and serialization convention pages.

 Thanks,
 Vladimir

http://incubator.apache.org/harmony/subcomponents/classlibrary/testing.htmldescribes