Ilya, yes, it is technically possible. But IMHO is not very elegant at
the same time.

2006/6/22, Ilya Neverov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Hi,

Is it easier to preprocess golden files data before the string
comparison? Removing first XML comment with the text
"Copyright*Apache" seems to be an action which can not modify content
used in the comparison.

Thank you.
Ilya Neverov,
Intel Middleware Products Division