Geir Magnusson Jr wrote:
Can we snapshot a few things together (jchevm, classlibadapter, drlvm,
classlib)?  Probably in separate archives still at this point?

Yes.  I think that we'd want 3 :

1) classlib
2) drlvm + classlib
3) jchevm + adapater + classlib (hey, archie, when are you going to make
adapter redundant for jchevm???)

I thought we wanted to keep the adpater distinct, so that one could
(in theory) re-use it with other Classpath-compatible JVMs... ?

Similarly, it's advantageous for JCHEVM to remain compatible with
both classlib and Classpath for testing and comparison purposes.

-Archie