On 6/26/06, Tim Ellison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Ivan Volosyuk wrote:
> Tim,
>
> I am talking about the version of eclipse compiler from eclipse
> downloaded by drlvm build. It works on jre1.4, but it refuses to
> accept -target jsr14 and -source 1.5 if running on jre1.4.
> The eclipse compiler downloaded by classlib (ecj_*) works fine with
> this settings.

Not sure what version you are getting, but support for that combination
of flags was quite recently added.

Well, this can possibly mean that the eclipse downloaded by drlvm's
'build update' contains outdate compiler without '-target jsr14'
support. It makes sense to stop download it anyway. I am going to make
JIRA with patch for this issue, may be tomorrow. I will not regret if
somebody else will do it before me ;)
--
Ivan