Folks,
I'm back to work, glad to hear all of you :).

Looks like planning and technical directions already settled, I'm
right in time to go coding ;)
Seriously, Pavel Pervov made good observation: very basic v49 support
only includes accepting the version number + groking new LDC
semantics. For the DRLVM, these are several-line-patches for verifier,
interpreter and Jitrino.Jet (well, rather a helper function in VM, as
was pointed by Evgueni).

Recognizing new attributes will be needed no sooner than kernel
classes can exploit them.