Archie Cobbs wrote:
Mark Hindess wrote:
I notice that there is a common code path that goes:

  _jc_derive_type_from_classfile which calls:
    _jc_parse_classfile
    _jc_derive_type_interp which calls:
      _jc_parse_classfile (with, I think, the same arguments as before)

Is this correct?  Perhaps we could avoid making the second call?

That's correct.. but we don't duplicate much work. The first call to
_jc_parse_classfile() has howmuch=1, which means "just parse the
names of the class, superclass, and superinterfaces, and then return".

Actually, we do parse the constant pool twice, which is silly.
But this is easy to fix... done in r417540.

-Archie