On Wednesday 28 June 2006 02:08 Matt Benson wrote:
> nmake seems to choke looking for a ntwin32.mak file.
> I don't care too much about the native stuff actually,
> but I wanted to play with the build system, so I want
> to make sure I don't break anything.  Does anyone have
> any advice?

The file ntwin32.mak and win32.mak can be found in Microsoft Platform SDK.
When you install it, it will have SetEnv.Cmd script which sets up INCLUDE,
LIB and PATH variables to have necessary paths which nmake also uses
(INCLUDE) to find the necessary files such as ntwin32.mak.

You can also take a look at this [1] discussion, a very similar question was
asked just recently.

Unfortunately the mail-archives.apache.org have a very inconvenient interface
to read a thread of replies (is there a good way to do it with a web
interface?).

[1]
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-harmony-dev/200606.mbox/[EMAIL
 PROTECTED]