Hello everyone,
Javaref.com is where ajax meets javadocs. The site provides multi-API javadocs which are cross-referenced with a UI that is ajax driven (enabling featuers such as class/package/method search with auto-complete)! And since the Sun JDK is copyrighted, Apache Harmony takes center stage as the JDK library. I've loaded the class library from the SVN repository as of Jun 27, 10 pm. I'll continue to update the javadocs for it every 2 weeks or so. In the mean time, I hope this will bring Harmony a lot more attention and visibility and also encourage us users to contribute to the documentation!

Thanks!
Javaref ...