Shame it doesn't JavaDoc the internals ... I put a bunch of comments
in the pack200 code that isn't part of the externally visible spec :-)

Alex.

On 28/06/06, Tim Ellison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
(breaking out into a new thread)

Here's the link for those that want to try it:
        http://www.javaref.com/app?service=external/LibraryDisplayPage&sp=2

--

Tim Ellison ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
IBM Java technology centre, UK.