That's great! Nik. You're so helpful. Thanks a lot.  ;-)

Nikolay Kuznetsov wrote:
Hello Richard,
Thanks for pointing this out. While implementing java character
classes I missed the fact that _all_ Character.isXXX methods except
deprecated should have corresponding \\p{javaXXX} character class
analogues. So the the answer to your question whether we should
implement javaDigit char class is YES.

I've opened an issue to support the rest of character classes:

Also, thanks a lot for your willing to add javaDigit class, but if you
don't mind I would implement full range of {javaXXX} classes by myself
just because it would be easier for me, as for an author :-).
Hopefully, I'll be ready with this tomorrow.