All,

Has anyone seen this SVN error before?  Please advise:

  % svn _something_ ...
  svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/repos/asf/incubator/harmony/some/file'
  svn: PROPFIND of '/repos/asf/incubator/harmony/some/file' could not
connect to server (https://svn.apache.org)
  %

So I tried a simple checkout of the top-level README file:

  % svn checkout https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/harmony/README
README
  svn: PROPFIND of '/repos/asf/incubator/harmony/README' could not connect
to server (https://svn.apache.org)
  %

followed by non-secure HTTP route,

  % svn checkout http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/harmony/README
README
  svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/repos/asf/incubator/harmony/README'
  svn: PROPFIND of '/repos/asf/incubator/harmony/README': 302 found
(https://svn.apache.org)
  %

This happened to me last night, so I decided to wait until this morning for
the
error to clear, but it persists.  Any hints?  I have never had any trouble
accessing SVN before...

Thanks,

Dan Lydick