Hi Tim,

I took a look at the code, and suspected the failure is caused by network.
Here're my comments:

I guess there are two possible reasons that why this test failed. The first
possible one is network problem. If the failure is caused by network
problem, the failure point is strange. It failed at "configureBlocking". In
fact it should fail earlier, at "ssc.accept()" with SocketException. After
looking at the code, I found a bug of ServerSocketChannel.accept(). So
Harmony does not throw SocketException sometimes when there are network
problems.

Another possibilty is Harmony code bug. I checked all java code, and I think
they're good.
I'll take a deep look at native code later then.

Thanks!

Best regards,