Alex Blewitt wrote:
On 06/07/06, Richard Liang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

It seems that you're very familiar with TestNG.  ;-) So would you please
identify what we shall do to transfer from junit to TestNG? Thanks a lot.

Me? I'm just highly opinionated :-)

There's guidelines for migrating from JUnit to TestNG at the home page:
http://testng.org/doc/migrating.html

"Here is a sample use that will convert all the JUnit tests in the
src/ directory to TestNG:

java org.testng.JUnitConverter -overwrite -annotation -srcdir src"

:-)

There's also instructions about how to set it up with an Ant-based build:
http://testng.org/doc/ant.html

Will read the materials :-) Thanks a lot.
I'll see if I can migrate the tests I've got in the Pack200 dir to use
TestNG, so that you can see what it looks like. Unfortunately, I doubt
that I'm going to be able to get to that much before 2 weeks time due
to other outstanding commitments ...

If no objection, we can start from Pack200 (when you're free). ;-)
Alex.

Richard Liang
China Software Development Lab, IBM