On Thursday 06 July 2006 21:25 Matt Benson wrote:
> This particular mail (by Gregory) contains
>
> (a) a link to another mail (of his) describing how to
> get the MSFT tools to work, and
> (b) a link to a JIRA issue containing the necessary
> patches to use NASM for assembly:

If you don't want to make changes to too many classlib files and just use MS
free toolchain there is a link from Rana's email [1] to free MASM distributed
by Miscrosoft.

It was not available by the time I made my NASM port. It may be used later
when we support full stack of free as in speech toolchains on win32.

[1] http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.java.harmony.devel/9291/